The Rubio Deception: Truth v Lies
The Immigration bill
is constructed to deceive the public. And, does a good job of creating
the false illusion of greater security. But Rubio’s claim of enforcement
‘triggers’ is a dishonest argument. His amnesty scheme is chalk full of
deception with many behind the scene maneuvers all designed to
obfuscate truth. The bill makes America less safe, not more.
Rubio’s scheme allows illegal aliens to
be legalized immediately
. All at a huge cost
to the US taxpayer [Note
sovereignty of our nation. Like Obamacare, the legislation was crafted
behind closed doors with pro-amnesty lobbyists, unions, immigration
lawyers, and Progressive groups
representing illegal aliens. Groups that stand to make millions from this legislation.
The Gang of Eight prohibited anyone with
a significantly different opinion on immigration reform from providing
input. Law enforcement: border sheriffs, interior sheriffs, deputies and
immigration agents, and the ICE Union President
were all locked out
The ‘de facto’ leader of the Gang of
Eight and public face of immigration reform in the Senate leading the
charge in convincing conservatives and TV and radio talking heads that
Obama’s second-to-be signature achievement is both bipartisan and good
for America; Marco Rubio. Every gang needs a leader.
Rubio’s Amnesty scheme is Obamacare Part Deux
. Seemingly sexy slogans. Rubio is a smooth talker. Watch this video
as he shims and shams. Like Obamacare, it’s all or nothing; several
bills tied into one. The Bill is huge, complex and progressive. It
is designed to serve politicians. Rubio makes many false claims
, illusionary promises, cons and lies
. This speech exemplifies Rubio’s deception
Rubio’s “media offensive” Con tour
by trying to sell the idea his bill won’t give amnesty when, in fact,
it is instant Amnesty. The term “Comprehensive Immigration Reform”
(“CIR”) is a euphemism for an illegal alien amnesty and S.744
the 844-page bill he helped write rips up the Constitution for a
falsely-framed EARNESTY RAINBOW. And, anyone who supports amnesty is NOT
To understand Rubio, you have to understand his Chief of Staff
; a man by the name of Cesar Conda. Who is Cesar Conda? He’s a pro-amnesty immigration lawyer, who once worked as a DC lobbyist
for the Association of Immigration Lawyers [video
], mutual friend and close associate of fellow amnesty pusher
Grover Norquist, who together have carried out their three-decade
long Amnesty Jihad. Like Norquist, the amnesty pushers on the left
like Cesar Conda.
Norquist, a corporate lobbyist and co-founder of the Islamic Institute
, has had ties to CAIR
, radical Islam and cozy
relationships with Muslim activist
for years. This video
warrants particular scrutiny of Norquist, who actively promotes and
advances the Islamic agenda. Norquist also actively petitioned support
for the “Ground Zero Mosque.”
Norquist is on the Advisory Board of The Hispanic Leadership Fund
, member of the Council on Foreign Relations
Founder of Americans for Tax Reform [ATR] and good pal of felon Jack
Abramoff and GOP stooge Karl Rove whose Crossroads GPS group has been a
major donor to Norquist’s fund. Secret emails exclusively obtained by
Breitbart News show the libertarian Cato Institute, Norquist’s ATR, and
on immigration reform “messaging” after the Boston Marathon bombing.
Norquist, for his part, is hitting the media trail attempting to combat what he calls the “bitter enders”
who oppose the bill by trying to counteract the effect of “a handful of
radio talk-show hosts who talk loudly.” Both Conda and Norquist worked
together to destroy prop 187
in California in the 1990′s.
Conda actively worked behind-the-scenes to promote and advance Judge Sotomayor’s nomination
. As a policy wonk, his government experience runs deep. Conda
has weaved and bobbed between so many roles
in Washington he was eventually included in Roll Call’s “Fabulous Fifty”
list of top congressional aides. He undertook policy roles spanning
the 1996 Dole-Kemp to Romney’s 2008 Presidential Campaigns. He was also a
lobbyist and analyst for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
But, what also sets Rubio’s office apart is Conda’s supposed continued financial relationship
with his lobbying firm
Navigators Global. Navigators clients included GlaxoSmithKline,
At&T, Visa and Citigroup, which got $45 billion under the bank
bailout. Rubio’s ties to K-Street are extensive. His deputy chief of
staff, Sally Canfield
, is a former lobbyist for Sanofi-Aventis, a French drug company.
And, from 1997 to 2005 Rubio himself, was a lobbyist
. Consider what one of his most vocal critics said about him here
which likely put a halt to Romney selecting Rubio as VP candidate.
Consider: City commissioner, lawyer, lobbyist, one-time GOP Party of
Florida American Express card holder, top-echelon House leader and,
ultimately, House Speaker, oh and Jeb Bush water boy.
Rubio has amnesty as a core belief. He
is John McCain with an ‘accent’ and without a record of crashing planes
in the military. All you have to do is look at history. This page
provides history of the efforts of Floridians to enact immigration
enforcement legislation in the 2008 Florida Legislative Session. The
result was that legislation was thwarted, at the time, by House Speaker
Rubio stalled and “blocked”
all immigration enforcement bills in Florida stating
“There is nothing the state of Florida can do unilaterally to solve
global warming. And there is nothing we can do unilaterally to solve
immigration.” Rep. Juan Zapata, R-Miami and Miami Rep. David Rivera, the
son of Cuban exiles, usually ran anti-enforcement interference
for Speaker Rubio in the Florida House.
Rubio’s Amnesty Scheme
Rubio’s shenanigans starts with the ‘deceptive messaging’ of ‘de facto’
amnesty. As Front Page Mag
points out, there’s a big difference between not fully enforcing the
law & legalizing a crime. Just as there is a difference between not
arresting a drug dealer and legalizing heroin. A lack of proper
enforcement is not ‘de facto’ amnesty. Amnesty is legalization.
Sadly, Rubio is PIMPING his ‘de facto Amnesty’ scheme on any TV and radio
show he can including Univision and Telemundo. He will be featured in this TV ad
running on Fox News now through May 9th as part of a $300,000 ad buy
bought by The American Action Network, a group founded by former Sen.
Norm Coleman and GOP donor and activist Fred Malek. Enough said.
When it comes to illegal alien amnesty, Rubio spins
like a North Eastern Liberal. This isn’t just an amnesty. It’s an
INSTANT AMNESTY. The implications are scary if millions of Hispanics are
pumped into the electorate. Rubio is complicit in actively assisting
the Democrats in their biggest voter registration drive in history; 30 million illegal aliens
is enough to create some 50 new congressional districts – primarily Democrat.
Rubio’s “messaging” is advertised as a
comprehensive reform to secure the border and strengthen the immigration
laws before allowing legalization. This is blatant lie. Corrupted
. Rubio is
gift wrapping amnesty for Obama with the deliberate intent to deceive
conservatives and Tea Partiers. After all, who else would throw a rally
for Rubio in support of the bill at Rubio Headquaters? Yes, Barack Obama.
No Republican should use Obama’s
malevolence as a baseline from which to craft public policy. Rubio
is forcing Republicans to spend the next two decades arguing why poor
Hispanic children shouldn’t have access to government benefits.
Amnesty makes as much sense as rewarding a burglar with the stolen
jewels. If you REWARD a criminal with his ill-gotten goods, expect more
The much-ballyhooed “triggers” that Rubio is pushing don’t come into play until after
immigrants are given the ability to obtain legal status to live and
work in the US. The bill is a lethal mix of legalistic trickery with
on-off-switches that bureaucrats can flip at executive discretion. The
bi-partisnan Center for Immigration Studies, goes as far as to say the
penalties and enforcement provisions are ‘fake’
In this video
, Rubio pretends the states will enforce immigration laws. Rubio’s con game has no end. He says illegals will have to ‘get in line’
Guess what? The line is 19 years long. To clear it in ten years
requires doubling the number of legal immigrants. And in Rubio’s scheme,
the number of H1-B visas expand more than two-fold. Today, the US
brings in 1.2 million ‘legal immigrants’ per year; more than rest of the
The language of the bill doesn’t come
close to what Rubio says. Practically every Rubio claim is empty. The
bill establishes a New Americans Task Force charged with ensuring that
federal programs “adequately address” the healthcare, education, and job
training needs of new immigrants (Sec. 2524
Once illegals gain provisional legal
status, which is immediately, they’ll qualify for in-state tuition rates
at public colleges, a subsidy funded by taxpayers (Sec. 2245D(d)
). And even worse for fiscal conservatives
, virtually all funding is classified “emergency” under the Statutory ‘Pay As You Go Act’ of 2010. Spending
on food stamps, Head Start, housing subsidies, other benefits will expand, unlimited.
But, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And Rubio has shown none. Meanwhile, fake conservative Tea Party Groups
in Tampa and West Orlando, Florida are sprouting up in support of the
Rubio-Schumer plan. Rubio’s amnesty bill is an abomination to anyone who
loves liberty and the rule of law.
Rubio’s Amnesty scheme: [S. 744
- illegal Aliens won’t have to pay back taxes to the US (page 68).
- will COST Taxpayers $6.3 Trillion, just for amnesty; via Heritage. [Note]
- contrary to Rubio’s rhetoric, his no-welfare claim doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.
- allows illegal aliens to access state & local welfare benefits immediately.
- grants amnesty to illegal’s simply after few security “triggers”; submit a ‘PLAN’ only.
- same chain migration provisions extended to family visa members, extended family.
- makes legal immigrants eligible for subsidized Obamacare upon arrival. Costly.
- has over 400 waivers, exceptions, and exclusions. Enormous power given to DHS.
- grants amnesty to criminals and gang members. Easier for criminal ‘catch & release’.
- guts state laws that prohibit employment of illegal aliens. Anti-Arizona crowd; Rubio.
- contains $150 million SLUSH FUND for kickbacks to groups who wrote; promoted bill.
- does not require Amnestied illegal aliens to learn English; Or even ‘de facto’ English.
- on page 496, the bill explicitly ‘preempts’ states from enforcing immigration laws.
- opens door for class action lawsuits; judges appoint taxpayer-funded council (p. 567).
- H1-B visas prioritized, expanded. Emphasis importing non-skilled, cheaper labor.
- requires taxpayers to foot the bill for illegals to fight deportation.
- provides protection for illegal identity thieves, but no restitution for victims.
- amnestied aliens who stole American identities given new SS # and clean slate.
- allows aliens, lobbies to sue US government for amnesty (page 75). Lawyer prize.
- employers who aided fraud by accepting bogus ID’s, SS #’s won’t face penalty.
- Rubio’s proclaimed Border Commission is only glorified DHS advisory committee.
- E-verify & watered-down visa tracking system are not implemented for TEN years.
- replaces E-verify with unspecified verification system not available for years (p. 503)
- allows aliens who have been deported to return and get legalization (pages 61-66).
- deportations are suspended for everyone here; bill invites deported to come back.
- provisions in bill show that 66% of Southern border will be unprotected.
- requires only 3 of 9 southern border sectors to have 90% apprehension rate.
- no fence. The plan only calls for DHS or Napolitano to “establish fence strategy”.
- no biometric exit-entry system as currently required by law. Electronic at land ports.
- ostensibly halts all deportations for 2.5 yrs. Subject to sole discretion of DHS.
- easy pathway to get asylum. Eliminates 1-year window for asylum (page 551).
- grants tremendous political power to the Mexican gov’t, La Razza, Left Groups.
- “community organizers” educate immigrants on citizenship & American principles.
- gives secretary of DHS the sole power to certify whether the borders are secure.
- puts drastic limitations on “profiling” on employer side and law enforcement side.
- no DHS requirement to interview applicants for legalization (pg 105). Rubber-stamp.
- no gov’t documents or background checks required to identify new immigrants.
- every form of enforcement promised was promised in 1986, 1990, 1996 immigration acts.
- prohibits border officers apprehending alien who “appear eligible” for legalization (69-70).
- prohibits alien deportation until after appeals are exhausted years into future (page 73).
- discourages DHS from deporting aliens even if denied legalization. (Sec. 245B-3-A)
- requires immigration officers help aliens apply; advertise the legalization program (page 93).
- makes application’s secret and states it can never be used by DHS for deportation (page 118).
- border agents put under thumb of DOJ; Office of Civil Rights (Sec. 1111,1112, 1113).
- adds addt’l 33M permanent workers via amnesty, future immigration in 10 yrs. Graph.
- special-interest provisions, favors connected agribiz special interests, not small farms.
- Families of illegals (elderly parents) now living outside US, eligible for fed benefits in 10 yrs.
- eligible for legalization even if found by court a phony asylum application filed (page 66).
- Future or Flashback: Democrats Force U.S. TaxPayers to Fund Illegal Alien Welfare.
- video will enlighten anyone regarding the unethical conduct of immigration attorneys.
- detailed summary of flawed provisions in the Rubio-Schemer bill.
- seven  reasons not to swallow Marco Rubio’s immigration snake oil.
As PJ Media points out
the bill is a cocktail of lawlessness, executive discretion, and
legalistic trickery crafted by the organized, open-borders left. The
bill and Rubio provides tough talking points – border security,
background checks, and more. But hidden next to those talking points are
off-switches that bureaucrats can flip to satisfy the leftist
open-borders constituencies who wrote the bill.
Americans are generous and welcoming, as
we should be. Citizens favor legal immigration. Yet, those hardest hit
by Rubio’s amnesty scheme will continue to be those who want to be
admitted legally – as well as the US taxpayers. Proponents of Amnesty
want to create the false choice between a blanket amnesty and mass
deportation. Don’t buy it. Attrition through enforcement works. We have
empirical data from Georgia, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Arizona proving as
Finally, to learn more on why Rubio and his amnesty scheme are wrong, go here
. Or, here
. Or, here
. An infographic from Heritage that explains major problems with a “comprehensive” approach to immigration reform is here
. Read the entire bill here
. The S.744 Immigration Reform framework is here.
More lies here
. Now that you have read this, it will be hard to watch Rubio’s con-tour during his media campaign circus.
In the end, Obama is banking on the Gang
of Eight Amnesty bill passing the Senate, going to the House, and
failing in its existing form. From there, he will be in 100% campaign
mode against the GOP House up to the 2014 mid-tem election. The whole
bill simply smells Obamacare. They need to burn this 844-page of
monstrosity. Get mad, folks. Rubio is a liar. And a poor one at that.
The Rubio Deception.
One of the new left funded 'non profits' that has been set up to push pro gang of 8 ads all over the place is FWD.US
It's pretty interesting WHO this is....and remember YOU pay for this when you use their product.
STOP IT! You are funding our demise!
A diverse group of leading innovators, job creators, business owners and founders from the tech community.
Netflix, microsoft, Cisco, google, yahoo, groupon,
Grover Norquist, Cesar Conda, The Bushes, must be thrilled to have the left do their bidding!!
*UPDATE/Possible correction: Although it has been noted for years in many references, we have been trying to verify the reports of Cesar Conda actually 'working' for George Soros and cannot find proof that Conda was actually hired by Soros for his work on a magazine that leans to the Soros agenda. But then working for Soros is the least of the sleezy associations Conda has to worry about....all the way to the bank.
Labels: aliens, amnesty, cesar conda, gopsellsout, grover norquist