- Kim Jung Un had NO military
experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general. This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life
that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports
team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea .
I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing.
We took an arrogant bastard community organizer, who had never worn a
uniform, and made him Commander-in-Chief.
A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything
more than an ACORN demonstration, and we made him "Beloved
Leader" of the United States TWICE !!!
I'm sorry I brought this up. Never mind.
- (Thanks for this one, Blackie!)
- A note to you democrats who keep blaming the economy, debt solely on Republicans....
- No Congress in which the Democrats controlled both the House and Senate has balanced the federal budget since fiscal 1969--more than 40 years ago-------
Since 1960, the federal budget has been balanced in only 6 fiscal years. For two of those fiscal years , 1960 and 1969 the Democrats controlled Congress. For four years , 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 , the Republicans controlled Congress. WHO BALANCED THE BUDGET?
- WHY?? Why have today's Democrats strayed so far, so fast? If JFK were in office today, you'd be calling him a right wing extremist! We need some REAL democrats, not socialists dressed up in progressive clothing...your policies are regressive! From now on, that's what the democrat party should be known as..REGRESSIVES!
- [snip]What Kennedy clearly did not call for was a massive increase in the
number of immigrants being admitted to the United States. He suggested a
modest increase in the annual immigration quota that then stood at
156,700*. There is, of course, a legitimate argument for some limitation
upon immigration, wrote Kennedy. We no longer need settlers for virgin
lands, and our economy is expanding more slowly than in the 19th and
early 20th centuries.
- * Last year more than a million immigrants took the oath a became citizens.
- More work visas were issued than this! Then there are tourist visas, asylums...millions more.
- Millions more overstayed their visa or came illegally through our open border.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) appeared with LaPierre at an event touting the opening of a new shooting range in Nevada during his re-election campaign in 2010. Good ol' Harry
- will stand next to anyone who gets him what he wants! HYPOCRITE!